Friday 18 January 2013

18/1/13 - The Frick Collection - Part 3

Cameron leaves for Boston today. Unfortunately his trip there has been scaled down due to his poor performance on the gaming tables in Las Vegas. That said, he can live on the smell of an oily rag so I’m sure he’ll see and do all he should. Chuffed to know that main reason for his trip there is to buy Alistair some Celtics merchandise!   
Spend the afternoon finishing our tour of the Frick Collection. I am sure we’ll be back to ponder it again – the joy of a membership as it is exquisite.
Another great thing about NYC is that NCIS has its own channel and I can sit and watch it all day if I want to! Which I would if there weren’t so many ads and the worst ones are about medicines. They have one minute about how wonderful the product is and three minutes of contra-indication warnings (that’s disclaimers to you and me) – if this is what happens to you when you take these medications no wonder they don’t want people to have access to medical treatment! Ah where would we be without the lawyers!!!! BTW it’s also true that all medical research on the internet leads to Krone’s disease……

No comments:

Post a Comment