Tuesday 25 June 2013

8/6/13 – Palace Malice Wins at Belmont and Peter Walks Broadway

 As the weather was still cloudy, I decided to read Margaret McCulcahy’s Churchill Fellowship report on Middle Schooling in Finland, the UK and USA and use that as a precedent for the report that I need to write up on what I have done in the course of my Wesley College Potter Travelling Fellowship Report, which I will need to upon my return to school.




It soon became clear that McCulcahy’s report was very short on details regarding the USA. It seems that, unluckily for her, she arrived here just after Super Storm Sandy struck and so most of her school visits had to be cancelled. In my subsequent email correspondence with her, she tells me that she is therefore quite keen to read my observations and thoughts about NY schools.

Peter also had a great day as he walked Broadway with Amy Powles and David Leroy. More to come here

There would be no winner of the Triple Crown for 2013 as Palace Malice’s won today’s Belmont Stakes here in NYC. I spend the evening editing photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment